Please Note: Applying candidates should be from insurance field only. Looking for someone who has handled risk claims.
JD:Carry out inspections as per underwriting guidelinesCarry out inspections for existing and prospective clients as the need arises Risk profiling of specific industry segment Bulletins on risk mgmt practices Technical meetings with external customers
Analytical Thought Process
Awareness on compliance with the various rules and acts relates to insurance and factories (factories act, electricity act, gas cylinders rules etc) and regulators guidelines
Knowledge of Industrial safety (Fire prevention, protection arrangements, personal protective equipments etc) and Risk management (risk identification, assessment, evaluation, control measures)
Ability to influence/convincing
Carry out PML assessments
Value added services like safety audits, risk management programmes etc.
Support to marketing, underwriting and claims team Controlling costs on risk management services and outsourcing
Ensuring compliance of BPMS process
Ensure compliance of TAT for inspections
Contribution of articles for RMD news letter
- Recruit Advisors and drive sales through them.
- Counseling and motivating Advisors.
- Recruit, train & develop advisors.
- Responsible for assigning & finalizing targets, monitor & review periodically
- Implementation of Strategies designed by the Branch Managers
- Increase market reach and penetration
- Generate leads
- Consistent sales output utilizing your management & monitoring capabilities.
- Candidates from non insurance sales background preferred
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Must be well versed with theory of accounts & all types of entries.
Must be ready to settle or a permanent resident of Raipur CG
1.Windows application development, .NET\\\\C# programming
2.Good design skills with strong experience on UML\\\\OOAD\\\\Design patterns
3.Strong exposure to OPC \\\\ UA specification
4.Strong experience on Configuration management tool (e.g Clear case or any equivalent tool)
5.Requirement analysis & problem solving skills.
6.Good Oral and written communication skills.
7.Knowledge of Automation standards is a plus.
8.Knowledge of different SDLC and version control, defect management tools. Rs 20 K /month
- 4 years of Experience
- DLNA Knowledge
- Java & Android Knowledge
Demand No. (C132062/C132063/C132064)
2.6 To 5.0
Skyep MW & UI Development on Android Platform
1. Android ( with UI development ) 2. Java 3. Media Codec
1. Team Player 2. Quick Learner 3. Flexible to work in various work domains
B.E. - CS, E&C,IT
Demand No. (C132043)
Total Exp – 3 to 4 years
1. Minimum 1 year of working experience on GIT/GERRIT/JENKINS continuous integration.
2. Knowledge on Android Build system required
3. Should have working knowledge on C/C /JAVA.
4. Scripting knowledge of PERL/PYTHON is an advantage Rs 15000 K /month